Hometown: Barnala, Punjab
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||11 September|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Barnala, Punjab, India|
|School||BGS Public School, Barnala|
|College/University||• S D College, Barnala
• Panjab University, Chandigarh
• Khalsa College, Amritsar, Punjab
|Hobbies||Gymming, Making Dubsmash, and Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Song||‘Engaged Jatti’ by Kaur B|
|Singers||Babbu Maan and Amar Singh Chamkila|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sukh Sandhu
- Sukh Sandhu is a singer and lyricist, who is associated with Punjabi Music Industry.
- He has sung many Punjabi songs like ‘Block Mariaan,’ ‘Bande Aagem’ and ‘Dhamak.’
- He came into limelight in 2018, when his song ‘Naa Chalda’ (featuring Inder Kaur) was released.
- In 2018, he sang a devotional song ‘Baba Nanak’ which was not released by TV channels because it had some content against the Government of India.
- Sukh is a fitness freak and regularly visits gym.
- Reportedly, Punjabi singer Master Saleem has criticized the songs of the other Punjabi singers like Mankirt Aulakh, Diljit Dosanjh, Yo Yo Honey Singh, and Lakhwinder Wadali; in order to support all of them, Sukh replied to Saleem by posting a video against him on YouTube and Sukh’s Instagram account.