Father: Sudhir Deshpande
Hometown: Nashik, Maharashtra
Husband: Abhijeet Khandkekar
|Full name||Sukhada Deshpande Khandkekar Facebook|
|Famous Role||‘Anubai’ in the Hindi film ‘Bajirao Mastani’ (2015)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||2 April|
|Tattoo||On her right wrist: A peacock feather
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 February 2013 (Friday)
|Husband/Spouse||Abhijeet Khandkekar (Actor and RJ)
|Parents||Father– Late Sudhir Deshpande
Mother– Chitra Deshpande (Founder at Aakar Fine Art in Mulund East, Mumbai)
|Siblings||Brother– Sudeep Deshpande (Image in parents’ section)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sukhada Khandkekar
- Sukhada Khandkekar is an Indian actress and theatre artist.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- She has performed in various theatre plays like Dhara Ki Kahani, Shakespearcha, Teri Bhi Chup, and Mhatara Devdas.
- Sukhada has acted in many Marathi TV serials including ‘Aabhaas Ha’ (2011), ‘Gharkool’ (2014), and ‘Aamhi Saare Khavayy’ (2016).
- She has acted in the Marathi natak ‘Hich Tar Premachi Gammat Ahe’ in 2014.
- Sukhada has also acted in various Marathi films such as ‘Dhol Taashe’ (2015) and ‘Annan’ (2017).
- She is trained in Kathak dance form, and she has worked as a dance choreographer in various events. In an interview, while talking about dancing, she said,
Dance has inculcated a lot of discipline in me. For any role, you need an inner rhythm. And dance helps in bringing this rhythm.”
- She has hosted a YouTube show named “Uncensored” for the YouTube channel Cinemascope in 2016.
- She was awarded “Suvichar Gaurav” award in 2018.
- As per her Instagram’s bio, Sukhada Khandkekar is a fashion stylist and a clinical psychologist.
- She has also worked as a model and has walked the ramp in various fashion shows.
- In 2021, she acted in the Sony TV serial ‘Punyashlok Ahilyabai’ in which she played the role of Malhar Rao’s wife.