Age: 17 Years
Father: Touqeer Khan
Hometown: Katni, Madhya Pradesh
|Other Name||Eza Touqeer Khan Facebook|
|Famous Role||Titular role in the Star Plus TV serial ‘Imlie’ (2020)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Debut||TV: Chandragupta Maurya (2011) as Shubhada
Film: Article 15 (2019)
|Date of Birth||15 November 2003 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||17 Years|
|Birthplace||Katni, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Katni, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Touqeer Hasan Khan (Choreographer in TV Serials)
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister– Saniya Touqeer (Younger, Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sumbul Touqeer Khan
- Sumbul Touqeer Khan is an Indian film and television actress.
- When she was a kid, her mother passed away.
- She has participated as a contestant in various Indian TV reality shows including ‘DID Lil Masters’ (2015).
- She has acted as a child artist in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Jodha Akbar’ (2013), ‘Waaris’ (2016), and ‘Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein’ (2019).
- She appeared in the Hindi short film ‘Ghar Ki Jyoti’ in 2019.
- Sumbul got immense popularity with the Hindi TV serial ‘Imlie’ in which she played the lead role.
- She did her training in acting under Monika Verma’s ‘Sehejmoodra Acting Academy.’
- In 2019, she featured in the popular music video ‘Vaaste’ along with Dhvani Bhanushali.
- Here’s an interesting video about Sumbul Touqeer Khan’s biography: