Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh
Age: 22 Years
|Famous For||Founding the Organization ‘Your Diet Manager’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||22 August 1999|
|Age (as of 2021)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Eluru, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Trips International School|
|College/University||Vellore Institute of technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram ID: @surajbeera
Facebook ID: (https://www.facebook.com/andrew.suraj.77)
Twitter ID: (https://www.twitter.com/surajbeera)
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Research, Football, Watching Movies, Travelling, Film Making|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suraj Beera
- Suraj Beera is a musician and digital creator residing in Andhra Pradesh, India. He is the founder of Your Diet Manager. He has designed successful ad concepts for Audi, Mercedes, and Fossil. His cinematic travel video edits on Instagram have garnered him more than a million followers across social media.
- He is the first youngest entrepreneur and digital creator from India whose billboard was featured in Times Square for an Audi Commercial.
- He has directed many commercials. He has done paid partnerships for Mercedes Benz, Audi Germany, BMW, Fossil & Pepsi Global on Instagram.
- He is also a widely recognized author in the medium network and has made viral ad films and has additionally guided a commercial of Pepsi Global featuring the well-known arena footballer Lionel Messi.
- He believes travel is a force for good in the world. He says that it opens your thoughts, fosters cultural expertise, and togetherness. It creates jobs, lifts communities, and improves economies. That’s why he believes travel is an effective solution to transform destinations, force economic impact and enhance people’s lives.
- His mission is to encourage humans to have a positive effect on the global through travel. He was also selected as a delegate for Harvard University Asia conference 2021 and got a personal recommendation letter for exceptional control and management competencies from Harvard college management.
- He has a huge following on his Instagram handle where he collaborates with pinnacle creators across the globe with a following of 200,000 people on Instagram, YouTube, and Discord with attractive advertisements, photography, and tour content.
- His other world-famous and prominent start-up: “YOUR DIET MANAGER”, is an online healthcare consultation and E-commerce (food and dietician) website specifically targeted to self-conscious people of their lifestyle and the diet they are taking. It is free to be used by anyone.
- This is an online health and wellness start-up known for its simplicity, ease for users (user-friendly), resource optimization, and easy maintenance.
- This website (www.yourdietmanager.com) provides instant online solutions to diet intake to be followed. Healthy food to be prescribed based on the age groups, health conditions or various exercises and disease curing diet ailments. Basically, an all in one centre to read healthy diet tips from blogs of top dieticians, get diet consultations based on requirements/disease, book a diet/exercise plan accordingly and shop the necessary on the shop, we also have Instagram and YouTube channels attached to reach all people.
- He made a successful petition on Change.org regarding the Vishakhapatnam gas tragedy for getting 2,53,000 signatures for a brand new regulation limiting toxic chemical manufacturing near human areas in India, which was a success.
- He has effectively collaborated with many manufacturers and is operating closer to connecting humans. He believes in the strength of fantastic storytelling and develops ideas that affect individuals, groups, manufacturers, and the environment. He is a famous figure on social media and is known for his travel film creations and social work for a better living in his country, India.
- Various top-notch newspapers and magazines have published articles on him including: