|Full name||Swami Chakrapani Ji Maharaj
|Profession(s)||Political Activist and Self Proclaimed Saint|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Hair Colour||Bald (earlier black)|
|Birthplace||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Controversies||• Threatened by Dawood Ibrahim
At an auction event on 9 December 2015, Swami bought a car for Rs. 32,000, which was which was once used by the Indian gangster Dawood Ibrahim. Initially, he thought of using the car as an ambulance, but when he was threatened by Dawood Ibrahim’s D-Company, he decided to use the parts of car in making toilets. As soon as he said this publicly, he started getting threat calls from D-Company. On 24 December 2015, he burnt the car with Dawood’s posters on it at a public place in Ghaziabad. NDTV
• Controversial Statements on Kerala Floods
• Listed Among Fake Babas
• Gaumutra Party for COVID-19
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Swami Chakrapani
- Swami Chakrapani is an Indian self-proclaimed saint and a political activist.
- He claims to be the president of the political party Akhil Bharat Hindu MahaSabha (ABHM).
- Swami often appears as a guest speaker at the debates on various Hindi news channels.
- To maintain his fitness, he regularly practices Yoga.
- While talking to the reporters, on 2 October 2019, Swami said that the priests from the SC/ST communities would be appointed in the Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
- In 2022, he participated as a contestant in the digital reality show ‘Lock Upp.’