|Profession(s)||Yoga and Fitness Trainer|
|Famous As||Tanny Bhattacharjee (Fit_and_fabb)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||27 August 1989 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Management|
|Hobbies||Listening to music and travelling|
|Parents||Father– Tapan Kumar Bhattacharjee
Mother– Shilpi Bhattacharjee
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanny Bhattacharjee
- Tanny is an internationally certified Yoga Teacher and one of the top Fitness/Health influencers in India. Influglue
- In 2011, she won the title ‘Miss Ibibo Fresh Face.’
- She is a part of the born on Instagram team, a team of unique and talented creators selected by Instagram. She is quite popular on Instagram with the username Fit_and_fabb and has more than 73k followers.
- She was the panelist of the first ever digital yoga conclave 2020 organised by the Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India.
- Tanny Bhattacharjee has won the title of ‘Best Yoga Influencer’ in 2020.
- She is already an inspiration to so many people out there who aspire to follow the field of fitness and people who need daily dose of motivation to stay fit and healthy.
- As a fitness influencer, she has professionally been associated with the top most brands like Fitbit, RAW pressery, XTEP, Decathlon, Cultfit, Boat, My Protein etc.
- Tanny is one of the most adored fitness bloggers and public speakers for health and fitness. The Telegraph
- She has featured in the renowned magazines and newspapers including TheTimes of India, Fitness guru magazine, First India, Telegraph, Body and Strength, Social India Today and many more. Fitness Guru Startup India Magazine
- She has provided information related to health and fitness on her website www.fitandfabb.com.
- Some of her featured yoga classes are available at BookMyShow, Academy Now, Insider, and Fitternity.
- In an interview, she was asked about eating unhealthy food, she replied,
When it comes to food I avoid junk food and prefer eating homemade food but my only weakness is sweets and I crave to eat desserts post my meal but I limit it to one day in a week. Initially it was very difficult for me to stop eating any form of sweet dish but slowly with a Lifestyle change now I do not crave for it daily but once a week I do eat my Favorited Chocolate Pastry.”