|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||9 November 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in Political Science|
|Family||Father– Jaswant Dabi (General Manager of BSNL)
Mother– Himani Dabi (Former Indian Engineering Services (IES) officer)
Sister– Ria Dabi (Younger)
|Religion||Hinduism (Some of her family members follow Buddhism)|
|Caste||Scheduled Caste (SC – Kamble)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Painting
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Vin Diesel, Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Andaz Apna Apna, 3 Idiots, Break Ke Baad, 2 States, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: Titanic, P.S. I Love You, Slumdog Millionaire, What Happens In Vegas, Mission: Impossible
|Favourite TV Show(s)||Indian: Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Khatron Ke Khiladi
American: How I Met Your Mother, Friends, The Big Bang Theory
|Favourite Book(s)||The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Confessions of a Dying Mind: The Blind Faith Of Atheism by Haulianlal Guite|
|Favourite Novelist||Jane Austen|
|Favourite Restaurant||Barbeque Nation|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Netherlands, France, Italy|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Athar Aamir Khan (IAS Officer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Athar Aamir Khan (m. 2018-present)
|Marriage Date(s)||20 March 2018 (Court marriage)
7 April 2018 (Religious marriage rituals)
|Marriage Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan (Court marriage)
Pahalgam Club, Pahalgam, Kashmir (Religious marriage rituals)
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹56100/month + other allowances (Junior IAS Officer)|
- Does Tina Dabi smoke?: No
- Does Tina Dabi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Both her parents had cracked UPSC Indian Engineering Services – IES Exam before.
- After completing her schooling, she initially wanted to do B.Com, but she took admission in B. A. Political Science, and in the very 1st year she had started to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- She is a born genius as she secured 100% in Political Science and History in her 12th standard ICSE board exams, and was the ‘Student of the Year’ from Lady Shri Ram College.
- For her IAS preparation, she used to study for 9-12 hours and followed a fixed time plan for each and every subject.
- She has a deep interest in the Constitution of India and the Indian politics from her school days. Her interest got reflected in her 1st-year result where she was among the toppers at the Delhi University in Political Science discipline.
- She is a prolific debater since her school days, and was the Vice Speaker of Youth Parliament in 2012.
- In 2012, she was the Vice Speaker of Youth Parliament, 2012 where her performance was simply scintillating.