Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film: Worth (2020, as Patel)
TV: Humans of My Bed (2018, as Eli)
|Date of Birth||9 March|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, United States|
|Educational Qualification||A course in performing, cinematic, and media arts from Tisch School Of The Arts, New York Twitter|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Yogesh Samat (Chief Operating Officer at GRAUER & WEIL)
Mother– Vanita Samat (Founder at Confetti Fashion Jewellery)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vihaan Samat
- Vihaan Samat is an Indian actor who is best known for appearing in the television series Humans of My Bed (2018), in the film Worth (2020), and in the web series Mismatched (2020).
- Vihaan grew up in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He did his schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- Thereafter, he pursued a course in performing, cinematic, and media arts from Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, United States.
- In 2018, he made his television debut with the series Humans of My Bed, an edgy, darkly funny mockumentary, which explores the boundaries of sexual liberation and oppressed homophobia. Vihaan Samat played the role of Eli in the series.
- He is also a theatre artist. In October 2018, he appeared in a play titled ‘In A Good Way’ by Johnny Cannizzaro.
- Thereafter, in 2020, he made his film debut with the film ‘Worth’ in which he did a cameo role of Patel.
- Later, in the same year, he came into the limelight with his digital debut series Mismatched (2020) in which he played the role of Harsh Agarwal, an American-born desi boy who is stuck at a relative’s home in India.
- Apart from acting, Vihaan Samat has also ventured into stand-up comedy.