|Real Name||Yami Gautam|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 November 1988|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|College||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Law (honours)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ullasa Utsaha (2010, Kannada film)
Vicky Donor (2012, Bollywood)
TV Debut: Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008)
|Family||Father– Mukesh Gautam (Director)
Mother– Anjali Gautam
Brother– Ojas Gautam (Younger)
Sister– Surilie Gautam (Younger, Actress)
|Hobbies||Yoga and reading|
|Controversies||Once Pulkit Samrat’s wife Shweta Rohira blamed Yami for breaking her married life.
|Favourite Food||Chamba ka Rajma|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Jessica Alba and Tyra Banks|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Directors||Shoojit Sircar, Raju Hirani, Imtiaz Ali, Sriram Raghavan, Neeraj Pandey|
|Favourite Color||Black, Red and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Forever and Ever Dior|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rocky S, Sabyasachi and Masaba|
|Favourite Destination||London and New York|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Pulkit Samrat (Actor)
|Cars Collection||Audi A4
|Salary (approx.)||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yami Gautam
- Does Yami Gautam smoke? : No
- Does Yami Gautam drink alcohol? :No
- Yami is half Pahadi and half Punjabi, as her father is Punjabi and mother is Pahari.
- She was born in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, but after her grandfather opened a school for the underprivileged in Chandigarh, her family moved from Himachal to Chandigarh.
- She used to be extremely shy, timid and studious.
- Her father directed the popular show, India’s Most Wanted, and was also the vice president of PTC channel in Punjab.
- Once, her father’s friend took some pictures of her from her mother and showed it to few TV production houses in Mumbai. Luckily, a production house liked it, after which she gave an audition in Mumbai and got selected by Partho Mitra, a Bengali and the director of the TV serial.